Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so with my tax return i'm paying off my bills and gonna get a new mod. i cant get tires because i NEED new ones for my bike. i don't want springs because i'll eventually get coilovers. so i'm looking at sways. are the comptech ones any different from the neuspeed ones?

·
Cajun Gumbo Man
916 Posts
Comptech all the way ! New rubber is a MUST if you go that route or get ready for your passengers to hear the lovely pig squealing OEM tires..........

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Agreed. Comptech designs parts specifically for Acuras.

My tires were $110 a piece - about $540 for 4. WELL worth the money.

Fabvsix said:
Comptech all the way ! New rubber is a MUST if you go that route or get ready for your passengers to hear the lovely pig squealing OEM tires..........

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Agreed. Comptech designs parts specifically for Acuras.

My tires were $110 a piece - about $540 for 4. WELL worth the money.

Shoudn't that be $440? :wtf:

I paid $480, but I was on my way to SF from LA and I noticed my tires were ready to blow half way through (in San Luis Obispo.)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
$110 plus tax plus balancing, blah, blah.

SidVicious said:

Shoudn't that be $440? :wtf:

I paid $480, but I was on my way to SF from LA and I noticed my tires were ready to blow half way through (in San Luis Obispo.)

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Correct. The CL and CLS both have front and rear sways to begin with - the comptech has a stiffer front sway than the CL-S and a larger and stiffer rear sway than the CL-S.

gmilian said:
the rear sway goes underneath the car right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm getting sways too.

Comptechs.

How hard of an install is it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.