Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Flame me all you want for posting baby pics, but it's so true - there's NOTHING ELSE TO DO INSIDE...

Except clean, of course - but who wants to do THAT? ;)

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
She looks confused, like mother like daughter, hahaha JFWY:D :D

AWWW How cute she is learning how to do her dads job. :p

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
do you guys share diapers?

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
Already a video game freak, eh? They sure are starting them young these days. :p

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Loseit said:
I think he's hungry.

He looks spaced out... what kind of drugs did you get during labor?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
vince said:
Um guys, it's a she. ;)
The S on my keyboard sometimes has trouble... and the shift key gets depressed at times for no reason. Its a Memorex keyboard... I was wondering why it was five bucks.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I can think of some other things to do indoors, but I guess thats what got you into trouble in the first place;) :boink:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Nothing like :boink: during rainy days! :D

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
nootch said:
I can think of some other things to do indoors, but I guess thats what got you into trouble in the first place;) :boink:
Yeah but at least they had a partner, while in your case, well we shall just leave it at that:D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Scorpius said:

The S on my keyboard sometimes has trouble... and the shift key gets depressed at times for no reason. Its a Memorex keyboard... I was wondering why it was five bucks.
Scorpius: King of all Smartass Comebacks
:bigok:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Phoenix said:

Flame me all you want for posting baby pics, but it's so true - there's NOTHING ELSE TO DO INSIDE...

Except clean, of course - but who wants to do THAT? ;)
what about sex? ;)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
That baby is just toooooooo cute. I don't know how many times I gotta say that. I guess I just love babies like that!

And to those of you thinking the question, my answer is "No, I don't have any kids and am not planning of any this year". :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Driven said:
That baby is just toooooooo cute. I don't know how many times I gotta say that. I guess I just love babies like that!

And to those of you thinking the question, my answer is "No, I don't have any kids and am not planning of any this year". :)
I didn't even know you were married!:D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
ShockBoltThrower said:

I didn't even know you were married!:D
Only gonna happen w/ the perfect woman. I know there isn't anything like a perfect woman, so I'll settle for 'almost' perfect. Hehe.

I give myself another 2 1/2 - 3 years before taking the plunge.:drink:

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
I like to :jerkoff: repeatedly on rainy days. :p Sometimes I switch hands. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts