Acura World banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1992 Legend 4 doors and its automatic.

Its stock.

what kind of intake should I get?
exhaust would help? what kind should I get

what else should I get to make this car a beast.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Performance

Well I also have a 1992 4dr manual trans. the intake I added was Injen, exhaust magnaflow and I also added the OBX headers little modification needed but it sounds great and I can feel the increase in horse power now that it can breath freely. you can find all of this on Ebay. Im planning on sending my computer out for modification but Im not sure which company to use.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you need to spend alot of $$ to make it fast.
you can start with basics like intake and good exhaust like remus or stromung. Then there are headers, 6speed conversion with type I pulleys and 5 speed flywheel. That should shave about a second off your time. If you really wanna get serious get NOS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can get your heads ported and polished, stainless steel manifold, straight through exhaust, oex etc engine management, supercharger (lots of work, You'll need uprated pistons, con rods and crankshaft if you intend on running alot of boost), cams, titanium valves, uprated springs.
You can strip out your car to make it lighter. Replace glass for perspex, carbon fibre hood, fenders,doors and trunk.
Smaller wheels for a better 0-60 time.
Larger for top end speed.
If you can do the work your self, you'll save $1000's
All of this will cost $1000's but your legend will be one of the fastest!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.