Acura World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my first diesel. 2013 6.7 F250 Platinum with 25k miles. Everybody I talk to seems to have different opinions on the best drivetrain upgrades. it's already got a 6" lift and 37" tires. I'm interested in improving MPG, reliability, give it a better sound, and, if I can make it faster, great. With all the driving I do (not trailering) I definitely want to help fuel efficiency if possible.

EGR Delete, cold air intake, exhaust, tuner, or something else? I plan on keeping the truck for hundreds of thousands of miles so I'm willing to spend some money. Anything that adds to efficiency and reliability.

I know, if I wanted fuel efficiency I shoulda bought a Camry. Other than those words of wisdom whats my best move?

·
Registered
15 Posts
You realize that this forum is for Acura automobile owners, not for Ford truck owners? Good luck with your new truck - it should last for many, many, miles to come.

·
AW Detailing Wanker
16,287 Posts
Smaller tires will help. Not sure about the 6.7 platform but driving style has had the most effect on my mpg for my 6.4 PSD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts