Acura World banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Yuuichi said:
Well..it couldv'e been the NSX...but god sis didn't let me drive it cuz i'm not that good with manual. So the most expensive car I've driven would be a new Benz S500. :D
haha, sorry, still that means you haven't driven nsx yet ;) s500 is pretty nice, what? a car that came in for tint?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
rominl said:

haha, sorry, still that means you haven't driven nsx yet ;) s500 is pretty nice, what? a car that came in for tint?
hahaha...one day I will get behind the wheel of the NSX and drive it. ;)

Nope, it was my friends car, he let me drive it around my area for a bit. Talk about all the weird looks I got from people. :D

as for taking car into tint, I think the most expensive is a CLK 320.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
just a funny thought... get a summer job being a valet guy at the hotel or something, now you get to drive some damn nice cars

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Yuuichi said:

hahaha, heck yeah. :D

BTW, when did you leave Henry?! I was still over there at Kembo, when they finished, you already left. :wired:
damn it took them so long to earn 20 bucks from you?!

yeah i needed to run, it was around 130, had to come back to take care of some other stuff. my car is soooo high now.....

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
rominl said:

damn it took them so long to earn 20 bucks from you?!

yeah i needed to run, it was around 130, had to come back to take care of some other stuff. my car is soooo high now.....
Yeah, that guy kept doing it the wrong way. when he did it one way, I told him I already did that and the scanner doesn't work that way. I ended up telling him how to wire it up exactly, funny ain't it?

ok, no more hijacking this thread. :D

·
Can you hear me now
593 Posts
A $360,000 Rolls-Royce convertible,k i only sat inside it but close enough for me.:) :) :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rolls Royce sedan. I was working at the carwash. I only got to drive it 10 feet. That thing has sheep skin on the follow that was up to your ankles. After learning a little about car care, that person must have been a fool to take that thought the rotating brushes!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.