Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just in south Texas, or is it a new trend among ricers nationwide to put as many lights on their vehicle as possible? This evening I saw a four door civic that lives in the neighborhood next to mine. I've seen him a few times before. His ride is not too bad looking, only if it wasn't green with a yellow body kit, wheels, and stickers. Well, you know, typical Uncle Ben style. Anyway, he comes around the corner tonight at dusk and his car looks like a freakin spaceship! Lights on the windshield, the fenders, the mirrors ...... everywhere! I don't get it. Do they think that actually looks good?

I dunno. Just needed to vent some frustration. I've been seeing sooo many people trying WAY too hard with their rides lately. Whatever happened to elegance and understatment? That's what truely makes a vehicle sharp.

·
I WANT YOU!
5,787 Posts
Yep, they are up here too! :dunno: :bash: :misslefir

My buddies and I call them "dork machines", it's the only name that fits. Just like Fast and the Furious....YUK!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I guess it only happens at Texas! :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've seen three cars recently with lights in the windshield washer nozzles on the hood. WTF is the point of that? It looks SILLY. When did SILLY become COOL?

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
crazy Texans

·
Acuraworld Junior Member
28 Posts
These must be the same Texans who wanted Texas to become it's own country and independent of the US. :D

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
I see these somtimes by me.... light are coming from everywhere... under the car, on the wipers, inside the car, turn singals.... oh man. :( Sad really.

The best i love... is when i saw some kind of hyndai with a huge sticker on the back window saying "powered by mugen" this car was STOCK, had nothing. Not even tints. :D

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
I agree... Those lights are queer. No point whatsover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts