Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
DOH!!!

What a bunch of fucking morons!!!

Hopefully you've learned to be comfortable in that Saturn. ;)

Lets just hope they don't scratch it again. :sqnteek:

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SidVicious said:
DOH!!!

What a bunch of fucking morons!!!

Hopefully you've learned to be comfortable in that Saturn. ;)
I'm not taking another rental. I'm going to call the dealer and see if they can replace it themselves or if I can take it to the body shop. I can't see it taking more than 1/2 hr.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
:rofl: that is way too funny...

...moving to CL talk :bigok:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hahahaha...so I guess those rumors about cancelling the CL for a TL coupe were true.

BTW, I noticed from your plate frame that Downey Acura is a DCH company. Same as Tustin. They also own a Chinese Restaurant and some other random things.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
In the meantime, you should change your sig to "2-door TL-S" :D

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nameeri said:
mdaniel,

I purchased my TLS from Downey acura...good thing it didnt say 3.2CL type S...:sqnteek:

Do you remember who it was that helped you?

Congrats on the car!
My dad worked the deal (I just paid) but he dealt with Eddie (salesman) and Michael (sales manager) on the phone. All I had to do was sign and drive off. No haggling in the dealership.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
mdaniel said:
Just got off the phone with the dealer. They have the emblem in stock and can fix it themselves in about 10 minutes. Back to the dealer Monday.
you should ask them to fill your gas tank for making you drive back and forth a bunch of times. :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
RICER!!:ricey:

·
Token Lexus Guy
1,474 Posts
I dunno, were they trying to be funny?

I'd seriously BITCH SLAP someone for that, I think they were trying to be funny. No way in hell you can confuse the 2 rears IMO, ESPECIALLY if you work for Acura. :chainsaw:

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1SICKLEX said:
I dunno, were they trying to be funny?

I'd seriously BITCH SLAP someone for that, I think they were trying to be funny. No way in hell you can confuse the 2 rears IMO, ESPECIALLY if you work for Acura. :chainsaw:
They subbed it out to a local body shop. I doubt most of those guys would know a Camaro from a Cavalier.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.