Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine's a 1998.5 Supra TT - black. Man those cars are fookin beautuful - and a TT V6? look out.

So what's your dream car that you could actually one day afford?

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
I don't know how reasonable it is but the new M5 is sick!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I will have a Viper in the driveway within the next year :bigok:

After that ..... my dream car is a 550 Maranello

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
///M3 or ///M5...mebbe E55 or S55! :eek:

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
But my next car will be a slightly used XKR, in 5 years.

When I ever make good money and dont have kids or a wife AND i still live at home... then i might be able to get this...

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Well these are I guess can be "dream" cars but it looks like one of the four will be my next car

2000 XJR
2000 S500
New CL32AMG
2002 Jeep Overland, Supercharged

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
I guess if I had to say one dream car, just because it is not practical, and you would need another car. It would be a 1996-7 Ferrari 355 Spider. Yellow with the license plate 2 RIP. Of course we all know that car is from boiler room. and I have been in that exact car used in the movie, we sold some watches to a guy who owns a company in NY that has exotic cars stricly for movie use. I think they owned the lotus and the XK8 also from the film.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
M3 or M5...:D ok i would settle for a BMW...just as long as it not older than 1999.;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
do you mean a 1993.5 supra? and supras are I6's not V6=)

I know for my next car i'll be saving up money for a z06 vette...im sticking to two doors for now=D

autoxCLS said:
Mine's a 1998.5 Supra TT - black. Man those cars are fookin beautuful - and a TT V6? look out.

So what's your dream car that you could actually one day afford?

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the correction! You are, of course, correct. 1993.5 was the 1st 4th generation year, and 1998 was the last.

Also got me on the I6 - I've been an acura owner too long. :)

Man those 4th generations are beautiful. Still the most beautiful car out there to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
im sure you see a lot of them down in FL...i barely see one around here..well untill i got one for myself=)

autoxCLS said:
Thanks for the correction! You are, of course, correct. 1993.5 was the 1st 4th generation year, and 1998 was the last.

Also got me on the I6 - I've been an acura owner too long. :)

Man those 4th generations are beautiful. Still the most beautiful car out there to me.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pics! Pics! Pics!!!

Hell - I've been toying with the idea of losing the CLS and getting a '98 Supra TT... a gorgeous black one with H/I/E/BOV (at least) blew by me the other day. The sound it made haunts me in my sleep - heh.

PsyKotiC RydeR said:
im sure you see a lot of them down in FL...i barely see one around here..well untill i got one for myself=)

·
Registered
14 Posts
well, these arent the greastest ones..but i have posted pics at acura-tl.com before..but here they are.

:confused:
pics didnt show....im too tired to do nething now..but you can go to the tl forums and find my thread of pics of my freinds and i.

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
The whole notion of a dream car is that it is supposed to be unreasonable... otherwise it isn't a dream car.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about the M5 or maybe even a 540. I like the 5 series body style. Getting one isn't too unreasonable.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Driven said:

Focker!!! VANOS owns you!!! :D
Yes it Does! and My Z3 ownz jo0 ALL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts