Acura World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
end me
14,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never use WheelMax to get wheels, or anything for that matter. I learned that the hard way this weekend. After receiving a set of rims, and putting them on my car, they rubbed; the offset was way off, so I had to shave my fenders(these people assured me on two occasions that these wheels would not have any problem on my car. Unfortunately I believed them). Then I noticed that one of the wheels was pitted. I can't believe it even got shipped to me. After noticing this, I called them all day Saturday, and was only able to sit on hold for hours at a time, while leaving multiple messages; Messages that were never replied to. It gets worse; I took the car for an alignment and found out that EVERY single wheel and tire had a drastically different pressure in them, and were ALL out of balance. :bash: I called them today again, and after getting one full hour of busy signals, I finally got through to customer service, who could not do anything for me. They transferred me to their head man who, after arguing with his customer, wants to refund me only $60 from my original invoice (an invoice he made $500 profit on) and give me a new wheel at cost. I suggested he should do more to satisy me, and his only retort was, "Are you trying to tell me how to run my business?" On that note I put him on on hold for a second to pick up an incoming call. He used this as an opportunity to hang up on me. I called back, not more than 15 seconds later, and he told one of the girls there to tell me he had gone into the warehouse, and that he was firm on his deal. :bs: Since these events I have contacted the wheel manufacturer and am waiting for their reply.

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Dude good luck with that situation. Man that sucks...I guess you can always threaten to call the BBB if this keeps up.

I had a horrible experience (thuogh not as bad as yours) with LSportline. Thanks for the tip!! I'll spread the word!

·
Registered
737 Posts
i fucked up and bought from Salesco.com and they totally screwed me over for 3 fucking months to get my wheels...i paid intrest on them too because they charged my credit car the first day i bought them...i called and called and called every fucking day...my rims finally arrived and they didn't fit as well...called them back and got the same shit...I hate big shady wheel brokers...they are all fucking bastards:mad:...Shyne:king:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.