Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out one of my closest friends totalled his 1997 BMW 540i....

He's in the hospital w/ 4 broken ribs and a contusion to his lungs.

That thing was literally his life.....:-/

I failed my calculus midterm that I thought I did relatively well on.

This is ridiculous. I dont know why I suddenly have all this bullshit happening to me. I swear I'm going to be a Section 8 if any more crap happens to me....:eek: ;)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:-/

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Whats a section 8?
I loved Calc.
How did your friend total his BMW?

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,081 Posts
Scorpius said:
Whats a section 8?
I loved Calc.
How did your friend total his BMW?
A Section 8 is a military term for discharge due to mental illness...

Twiggy Ramen Boy - this might sound cheesy, but coming from one who knows - it WILL get better, but sometimes it has to get worse first. Nonsensical, I know, but true. :(

We love ya, kiddo. My AIM's always open.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Danda, don't worry bud, it'll be good once again.

Really bad things happen in 3's and I believe you're done w/ your 3. Let the good times roll ahead my friend. You know my AIM name and you're welcome to double-click it.

Hope you feel better man.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Phoenix said:

A Section 8 is a military term for discharge due to mental illness...

Twiggy Ramen Boy - this might sound cheesy, but coming from one who knows - it WILL get better, but sometimes it has to get worse first. Nonsensical, I know, but true. :(

We love ya, kiddo. My AIM's always open.

At any rate... technically the friend smashing up his car didn't really happen to you... It sucks, but you can look at it that way.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Well if it makes you feel any better, I lost a friend in Michigan in a car accident this past weekend. :( Her husband walked away w/ some stitches but she ended up not being so lucky. They owned a Mitsubishi (sp?) Montero and it rolled over.

I believe there will be a lawsuit soon against the car company.

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Driven said:
Well if it makes you feel any better, I lost a friend in Michigan in a car accident this past weekend. :( Her husband walked away w/ some stitches but she ended up not being so lucky. They owned a Mitsubishi (sp?) Montero and it rolled over.

I believe there will be a lawsuit soon against the car company.
I stubbed my toe...
Oh... and cable modem service doesn't want to work. I have all the stuff they said the account is active, I just can't get an IP... dunno why. I tried it right where the cable gets in.,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts