Acura World banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will second this. I played in'19 and it had been the most fun I've had playing with madden. You get legitimately competitive games that are not only all cheese (well besides dudes having the ability to lock down whole sections of the field on D because usering an MLB can be rather broken). However, you get and than it was worth after a while, it got to be far more stressful. Men don't have any patience if something comes up and you can not make a time but anticipate complete understanding for them. Debates over rule violations. However, it does feel to play with madden.

I was begging to head to like 72 hour or even make it sensible with the season and do it after a week lol. It's soooo much fun the draft. The draft is a blast but yeah I could not keep it up. We were three seasons in an just two weeks. Additionally, what would suck is that there could be like 27-30 men who were all relatively the exact same in skill but we had one dude who literally never dropped. 3 seasons he won the super bowl and went 16-0 that it only felt pointless too.

Oh yeah when we were in college my gf HATED my championships since I had been playing a lot. I had to be available or I'd get booted. It actually got to the point where I needed to stop since it was causing difficulties and like obviously she was important. And yeah the dilemma of having a few dominate Madden NFL players makes it more frustrating. It takes the fun out of it for sure when you understand one of the same couple are gon na win. Your situation was what happened to me haha. I remember one time she arrived home from work and that I just started bawling her eyes out cause of a few irl things and I constantly flow it and you may hear it on flow.

I simply told the dude"sorry guy, take the triumph or we could reschedule". He complained to the commissioner... then instance I realized it can't do the job for me lol. That I really don't know whether I can do this again, although it ended up being lots of fun was super making playoffs. I feel like I wan na na get back into it, especially and I live in different cities for now. Then I remember all of the stress and dumb shit you have ta deal with and adhere with a buddy to QB1 or some thing.

Check out mmoexp for more details.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.