Acura World banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get 303? I want to buy here. I don't want to wait for the ship. I purchase the car for 2 years now. Haven't clean the leathers and dash. I need right away. Can anyone show me where to get it?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you guys know the main website for 303? If so i can go there and search the nearest tore of my house. Thank in advance.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
calvinpham:
Go look on yahoo shopping for the cheapest prices...

Austin519

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i just bought the 303 and it work very nice. I just want to ask you guys this question. How often do i clean my interior with 303? every month or every week? can you guys tell me??/

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
calvinpham:
I clean weekly or as needed if sooner...quick wipe down once a week...and monthly a good wipedown.

Austin519

·
Registered
133 Posts
calvinpham said:
i just bought the 303 and it work very nice. I just want to ask you guys this question. How often do i clean my interior with 303? every month or every week? can you guys tell me??/
303 is not a cleaner, it's a protectant.

I wouldn't use it more than once a month. I've seen people wear out their seats, especially Acuras from conditioning/protecting/cleaning too much.

To clean, use either a clean, slightly damp 100% cotton towel or a damp microfiber towel. And you can do this as much as you want.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
ComptechTL:
It's actually both. Per what I discussed on the phone with them and with autogeek with whom I purchased it from. "Cleaner" is a broad term...but if it means what I construe it to mean, which is a substance which breaks up surface particles in combination with pressure, then it is a cleaner. And you can't wear out your seats from overuse of this product. You can possibly wear them out from rubbing so much...but no one should have a reason to rub that hard. And even hard rubbing won't "wear out their seats"...they just may age faster...just like if you weighed 30 lbs more than you do now or if you were in a hotter climate, or if you got in and out of your car more. Of all I just mentioned...conditioning with 303 is the least of your worries.

Using a damp cloth or microfiber towel would induce the same amount of wear I just mentioned above...so that's not a more viable solution that cleaning/protecting with 303.

Austin519

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.