7,695 Posts
Ummm... I dunno.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
Scorpius said:
Ummm... I dunno.
HAHAHAH, Damn don't make me start to like you now because you have funny pics

BTW those threads went to archive, umm you can't post things like that man. At least without a warning or something.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
pgatour1 said:

BTW those threads went to archive, umm you can't post things like that man. At least without a warning or something.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pgatour1 said:

damn! but i thought that i was sending a positive message about preserving marine life:buck:

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
sleCLeper said:

but it's excuseable because you didnt get cockblocked last night!:mad:
Hey Scorpenis didn't point out that I typed your and not you're. Wow i'm impressed. Anyhow, what's that mean. I'm not following you, my little friend.

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Yo man - I'm all for freedom of expression and all, but those pics are just BAD. True that a picture speaks 1000 words, but next time just speak the words - heh. We keep it PG-13 around here. :)

sleCLeper said:

im only posting the funny pics becuase i got cockclocked last night....

damnnation!

·
Registered
463 Posts
autoxCLS said:
Yo man - I'm all for freedom of expression and all, but those pics are just BAD. True that a picture speaks 1000 words, but next time just speak the words - heh. We keep it PG-13 around here. :)

PG-13?
why don't we just wear Micky Mouse ears while we are at it? :rolleyes:
we are all adults...I don't see what the big deal is.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
pgatour1 said:

Hey Scorpenis didn't point out that I typed your and not you're. Wow i'm impressed. Anyhow, what's that mean. I'm not following you, my little friend.
I'll let it slide this time,. Just post some more pics of your watches and say everyone works for you a few times. You'll be alright. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts