Acura World banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had my oil changed and they informed me that I have around 20% left on my front pads. Since I need to change my brake pads I was thinking of changing my rotors too! I want to get crossed-drilled ones. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get these are? Anyone know of any good places in Canada?

·
Registered
771 Posts
when it comes to brake rotors, i'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for." Now do you mean the cheapest place to get good brake rotors or the cheapest cross-drilled rotors you can find made by anyone?

If you're going to get cross-drilled rotors, look for high quality rotors like brembo that use high quality materials. If you're looking for OEM quality rotors with cross-drilling after-the-fact, then you're just asking for cracked rotors.:)

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
jimster716 said:
when it comes to brake rotors, i'm a firm believer in 'you get what you pay for." Now do you mean the cheapest place to get good brake rotors or the cheapest cross-drilled rotors you can find made by anyone?

If you're going to get cross-drilled rotors, look for high quality rotors like brembo that use high quality materials. If you're looking for OEM quality rotors with cross-drilling after-the-fact, then you're just asking for cracked rotors.:)
so jim, where's the best cheapest out there to get rotors? :)

·
Registered
896 Posts
i was thinking how you people really know if you got brembos i mean i can see if you got AEM because everyone can see it. but i mean do they really help when you got everything else stock for the braking system?

·
Registered
376 Posts
For those TL owners who live in the Bay Area can try to contact Bozz Performance about the rotor and Brake Pad.

I know Endless has brake pad for TL and that price is around $120 - $150

Just told them Peter gave you the number to call and they should able to give little discount.

(510)657-4393 Ask for Jerry (sales assistant) try to call afternoon so they can able to answer questions. They usually really busy and don't pick up phone calls before noon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.