Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started this thread to get an idea on what legit interest there is out there for a groupbuy. Basically if you guys get like 5 people min to get something from me, i dont care really what it is as long as its from the same company, then i can give everyone a price break. (so for instance if 2 people with legends, 1 TL, 1 CL, and an RSX all want apexi exhaust then ill give everyone a break, they dont have to have the same car) You can see from my signature what i carry (and if u dont see something u want ask me i probably carry it).

I may not offer the LOWEST prices but they r very close to it. but what i think is more important that i offer that others dont see to get is customer service. you can see from my response times when people ask me ?s in the threads (we r talkin like 30mins or less). I get ur product to u fast, I also respond to pms and all ?s and i give fast turnaround on shipping.

Now this is what i ask of everyone, please respond to the thread on what you are would be interested in buying in the next month. If i get a few people that want the same thing then we will work out a good deal. Thanx everyone and take care.

scott

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
AEM CAI for TL-S

or

Comptech Icebox for TL-S

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so we have got 1 person each interested for the following items:

aem cai or icebox
comptech springs
comptech sways
rotora big brake kit

anyone out there that needs any aem, comptech, or rotora products let us know and post here.

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
might be interested in a ct ice - box, depending on discount.

but thanks anyways for trying to set this up!
:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Come on, ya bastages! I want the AEM CAI for cheap because I'm... a cheap bastard.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyone else?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The B pipe as most know for the CL is out now and the TL one should be out sometime next week per my convo with bob at comptech. i would definitely be down to do a group buy on this new product, i am thinkin about getting one for myself as well. comptech does not give good discounts at all so im thinking if we can get 5 people to do this for about 425 including shipping (retail is 450 plus shipping).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jkent u got a pm

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
thats 2 possible people for the rotora big brake kit.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i can definitely do that. the a-cl admins r being dicks to me so if you can sent it up or just send people to me i can definitely give a nice discount.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would be interested in comptech icebox, or comptech springs depending on the final price of course:D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.