Acura World banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
1,163 Posts
would 19x8 wit +49 offset (225/35/19 tires) clear those 4 piston calipers? or would i need a spacer? would using spacer diminish the performance or the looks?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i believe u would need a spacer, but the set of 2 is only like $110. it would not diminish the performance or the looks at all.

·
Registered
390 Posts
comptech icebox, 6000K lowbeams/fogs and headers, preferably Stone Racing cuz comptech is way too expensive even with a discount.:cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll be the 5th person to request the ICEBOX! In a previous groupbuy on one of the sites, I saw people getting it for $225 shipped FedEx 2nd day air! I hope we can meet or beat that price!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Im sure that group buy had more people that 5 involved in it to get that price. by doing only 5 people its not a sanctioned groupbuy so we wont be able to do a price that low. basically my intention with this post was just get a few people to get something and id just knock some $ off the price (but im not getting any price breaks myself).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guys,
Sorry to bring bad news but the Comptech Icebox is down to 5 people again as I have just purchased a used Icebox and I got a really good deal for it. If I had the money, I would have preferred to get a new one from TLS on 19z as his price will probably be the best. Thanks and maybe I'll join in on a headers groupbuy in the future when I have more funds ;)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
hey guys sorry i havent been fast in responding to this. im on vacation in hawaii, so i check my email and stuff once a day. i get back on the 29th so ill tell everyone then what the price will be and we will go from there. happy holidays everyone.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
sorry the only headers for TLs and CLs that i sell are comptech

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
if you can get a couple of people ill do it for 260 shipped. i normally sell them for 270 shipped. more than 5 people...then i will probably lower it a bit more.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
im thinking of doing a small GB for eibach sways for the CL, TL, and Accord V6. ive seen other sites (like acura-tl) selling them for like 370 shipped. so im thinking about doing it for 330 shipped if we can get a few people or maybe ill just do a special for 335 shipped for anyone who wants it regardless of how many people. let me know some feedback guys. thanx.

scott

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.