Acura World banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
it looks like ur the 6th, but i dont know if the others are still interested. if we get 5 people for sure that r cool with the price i posted then im ready to do this.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
alright people lets get 4 more people with money ready to go, i dont want to keep anyone waiting.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
i got another person with money ready on the icebox. as it stands right now i have some type s ones on order, i have 3 2002-3 non type s in stock, and 1 99-01 in stock. if you want in on this group buy im going to have to require that you send me the money so i know you really are legit. ive been burned a few times on the rotora group buy so thats why im requiring it. i will however not make you wait forever to get your product. i will most likely ship them out next week even if we dont have 5 yet. my paypal ID is [email protected] (please add $7 for paypal) if you wish to pay by check or money order PM me for the mailing address.

scott

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
if paying by check or money order 260 shipped. if paying by paypal its 267. im not usually a big stickler on the paypal fees but since this isnt a official comptech GB, im not personally getting any price breaks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thanx for your payment Hopman. Anyone else??

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
yes i can, email me at [email protected] or you can use AIM to contact me, my name is TL Type s on 19z

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.