Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously guys....start posting some crap!
:bigok:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
I would but then I feel as I would be stepping on phin's territory

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
loitered around a rich person's house? :dunno:

·
Registered
7,736 Posts
Pity post.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Iridium130 said:
loitered around a rich person's house? :dunno:
No. There were actually two of those, not to mention a Ferrari FX (like the 6 owned by the Sultan of Brunei), a 456 Venice Convertible (ditto), and some more common (haha) Ferrari's. Also, a race-prepped Jag XJ220 and lots of vintage race cars (like a Lotus 22B). :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
still doesnt explain where you were.

I maintain that you were loitering outside the homes of the rich and/or famous.

·
Registered
264 Posts
vince said:

Marconi Auto Museum. We should plan a meet there or something.
Where is that? I thought the only good auto museum is Peterson's in LA. The Fletcher Jones Dealership is big enough to be considered a museum too :eek:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
bioyuki said:

Where is that? I thought the only good auto museum is Peterson's in LA. The Fletcher Jones Dealership is big enough to be considered a museum too :eek:
It's in Tustin, corner of Red Hill and Edinger, in a warehouse. It was built to benefit a number of charities. I didn't really take a good look around though, I was, umm, distracted by the fact that it was Winter Formal. :)

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,527 Posts
vince said:

It's in Tustin, corner of Red Hill and Edinger, in a warehouse. It was built to benefit a number of charities. I didn't really take a good look around though, I was, umm, distracted by the fact that it was Winter Formal. :)
ahhh....how'd that go, you dog, you! did nick's dress match your tux? bwahahhahaha just kiddin. you're a senior right? make sure you go to all the dances senior year....fun! We only get one dance this year...:( kinda miss the thrill and ultimate rejection of asking girls to dances ;)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Iridium130 said:

ahhh....how'd that go, you dog, you! did nick's dress match your tux? bwahahhahaha just kiddin. you're a senior right? make sure you go to all the dances senior year....fun! We only get one dance this year...:( kinda miss the thrill and ultimate rejection of asking girls to dances ;)
Haha...someone canceled, so I was invited at the last minute (hey, better than nothing). So I ended up having a lot of fun and meeting a really cool girl (she drives a Legend!) :)

·
Yuck Foo
2,602 Posts
Iridium130 said:
I would but then I feel as I would be stepping on phin's territory
Am I the only one who caught on to the true meaning of this response? :rofl: :bigok:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts