Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KID!!! I swear.. everyone has a kid these days... its starting to piss me off.. that is all. :mad: :mad: Ill talk about it tommorrow but damn what a turn off!!

·
Moderator?
9,790 Posts
Maybe you're just attracted to slutty, irresponsible girls. :D Be careful unless you want to be her 2nd kid's dad.

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok heres a short story... met a 21 year old at the club.. and she tells me later that nite at my buddy place that she has a 5 year old.. so i do the math and thats like she was 15 when she had the kid!!! :eek: I was thinkin.... hmm nice girl but I gotta go home. :D

GIRLS SUCK! :sqnteek:
Maybe i need to stop going to the clubs... :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
Try the local book store! :p

It sucks, but the reality is that the majority of good-looking women in their twenties have already been through the wringer (bad relationships, kids, suicide attempts, etc. etc.). The minority are those who actually haven't been through any of that. And the downside of those kind of women is that they are usually naive, because they were too sheltered by their parents growing up. So, you get a chick with baggage, and you deal with it. Or you get an immature chick, and you deal with it. Not much choice huh! :eek:

Only solution: :drink: ......... and make the best of it!

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
ok met a 21 year old at the club.. and she tells me later that nite at my buddy place that she has a 5 year old.. so i do the math and thats like she was 15 when she had the kid!!! :eek: I was thinkin.... hmm nice girl but I gotta go home. :D
And I was thinking, hmmm nice boy but you gotta redo your math... ;) 21 - 5 = 15? Huh?

Maybe it's no wonder you attract the irresponsible type! :D ;) :hug:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
So he was one year off... sue him!
:D

The nieve ones are the best... There are a lotta hotties out there that don't have kids... thats for goddamn sure.

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Scorpius said:
So he was one year off... sue him!
:D

The nieve ones are the best... There are a lotta hotties out there that don't have kids... thats for goddamn sure.
:werd:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Come on man!! You are such a hypocrite. WHy is it ok for you to have a 2 year old, but when a woman has a kid its bad. I can understand the frustration if you didnt have a kid, but since you do that just doesnt make sense!!!
Crazy_AcurA said:
ok heres a short story... met a 21 year old at the club.. and she tells me later that nite at my buddy place that she has a 5 year old.. so i do the math and thats like she was 15 when she had the kid!!! :eek: I was thinkin.... hmm nice girl but I gotta go home. :D

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
Crazy's got a kid? :sqnteek: :confused:

Say it isn't so! There's only enough room in the world for one Kramer monkey!

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
VTECGreek said:
Come on man!! You are such a hypocrite. WHy is it ok for you to have a 2 year old, but when a woman has a kid its bad. I can understand the frustration if you didnt have a kid, but since you do that just doesnt make sense!!!
:wtf: :lol: :sqnteek:

The truth is out! Crazy Acura is a man whore working for car parts!!!! Now I see how he got all those parts so fast for his car :D ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah it is a turn-off....it wouldn't be bad if I didnt want to have my own kid...but I really have it in me that I think it's wrong for me to raise some other loser's kid...unless of course that guy died, but then that's like only 5% of the cases....expecially when they're young. Not to mention what my family would say....:eek:...

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phoenix said:

And I was thinking, hmmm nice boy but you gotta redo your math... ;) 21 - 5 = 15? Huh?

Maybe it's no wonder you attract the irresponsible type! :D ;) :hug:
well sure just turned 21 last week... so BLAH

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
VTECGreek said:

:eek: :eek: I have a kid? Why didnt anyone tell me?!?!?! :eek:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

:eek: :eek: I have a kid? Why didnt anyone tell me?!?!?! :eek:
:rolleyes: yeah hes a monkey!:p

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

You are my kid!?!? Damn i was expecting a cute kid. :(