Acura World banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GOT RICE?
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking in there Type-s forum and a member ask if there was other type-s forums out there...

i tried to mention this forum, but everytime i tried to type acuraworld, it would automatically be block!!!

thats pretty damm sad,,,,,,

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
yea its been like that since this site was opened back in January. Oh well, kids will be kids. Now lets talk about our cars, cuz seriously, this whole thing with the sites are depressing, and its not making me like my TL. SOOO let talk trannies, uh i mean wheels. :beerchug:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
yeah, like Crazy said, it's always been that way...Iridium (Phil) is nice enough to host my pic in my sig for me, but I can't even attach it over there because the word "acuraworld" was in the URL....doesn't much matter now anyway though, seeing how sigs will cost you!!!

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
just to let ya know, they made the search and offtopic free now, damn i would be PISSED if i paid and then it becoming free again. So they are paying for Sigs and Avavtar now. :)

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
just to let ya know, they made the search and offtopic free now, damn i would be PISSED if i paid and then it becoming free again. So they are paying for Sigs and Avavtar now. :)
REALLY?!! Well, I don't even care, everyone I ever liked on that site is over here now anyway, and it feels more like "home". Plus I like the attitudes of the admin./mods over here much better!!!:bigok:

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
JLmax said:

REALLY?!! Well, I don't even care, everyone I ever liked on that site is over here now anyway, and it feels more like "home". Plus I like the attitudes of the admin./mods over here much better!!!:bigok:
** sniff ** Thanks. All of us appreciate it.

Not that I count. I'm just the code wench. ;)

·
Registered
422 Posts
TunerTL-S said:
i was looking in there Type-s forum and a member ask if there was other type-s forums out there...

i tried to mention this forum, but everytime i tried to type acuraworld, it would automatically be block!!!

thats pretty damm sad,,,,,,
It's not only a-tl my man. :(

Pick a Forum and we're blocked.

But let's not fuel the fire.

Imma closing this topic. I think we can better concentrate our efforts elsewhare. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.