·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
jeebus, nice SUV you have there. when you goin offroading? :sqnteek:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Crazy Acura:
But you're giving the car to your dad and getting a 330...right? So who cares :)

Austin519
p.s. - I think that looks worse than stock

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
actually now my dad doesnt want the car.. so now looks like im selling it.

Oh and it did settle, it doesnt look like that anymore. :beerchug:
excuse me?! he does't want the car now? so what is he getting? damn that means you will have to find a way to sell it at a good price, again?

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
rominl said:

excuse me?! he does't want the car now? so what is he getting? damn that means you will have to find a way to sell it at a good price, again?
thats what happen when you try to rip dad off! :bash: lol

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rominl said:

hes a snob!! He says the TLS is too small :sqnteek:
So i dunno what he wants, so yea i need to trade in my car or sell it to someone. But as of right now I canceled my order for the euro deilvery, since its expensive as hell to travel to germany in the summer. So i may just wait a little longer till october and get a 2003 model. :angel:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Crazy_AcurA:
Glad to hear we've still got you for a bit then :). But all your mods are gone now right :(?

Austin519

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

hes a snob!! He says the TLS is too small :sqnteek:
So i dunno what he wants, so yea i need to trade in my car or sell it to someone. But as of right now I canceled my order for the euro deilvery, since its expensive as hell to travel to germany in the summer. So i may just wait a little longer till october and get a 2003 model. :angel:
wow, what? jesal you serious? that's bad news.... what car does he want? tls is not big enough? boy he should get an s class :)

and you have to wiat longer? that means you have to stay with the stock tls for longer then, umm.... 2003 would be totally redesign or just face lift?

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rominl said:

wow, what? jesal you serious? that's bad news.... what car does he want? tls is not big enough? boy he should get an s class :)

and you have to wiat longer? that means you have to stay with the stock tls for longer then, umm.... 2003 would be totally redesign or just face lift?

I hear a facelift for the 2003 model........ But i cant stand drving my stock car, so i think ill trade it in soon. Im looking around for a car as we speak.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:

I hear a facelift for the 2003 model........ But i cant stand drving my stock car, so i think ill trade it in soon. Im looking around for a car as we speak.
you mean you probably won't wait for 03 to come then and settle with the 02 330ci's you can find in the lots?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.