Acura World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that you care, but if you don't know what I'm talking about, read:
http://www.acuraworld.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=318

Otherwise, this is what I'm doing for VDay (guess I love her more than I thought). 10 Dozen roses at her door step from 1800flowers.com along w/ a teddy bear/chocalate package.

She just got a job yesterday in a pharmacy, so just to celebrate that 'a little' I got her these cool little M&Ms in a M&Ms bowl from 1800flowers.com (mostly for me since I love M&Ms).

Wrote a nice little note apologizing and wishing Happy Valentine's Day. I should be in a 'rewards' club w/ 1800flowers.com, I order too much from them every year..heh

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
avengerjr said:

Driven - sounds like you really care for this girl...good luck!
Well, I'm not 110% sure yet, but it might be that I'm just 'thinking' I care for her. Oh well, bombs are away. Taking her out to a nice restaurant on Sat. night to sweeten the deal.

Haven't asked her about the restaurant yet, but I'm sure she'll say 'Ok'.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I get first dibs on her sister if she has one!!!!!!:boink: :D

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ShockBoltThrower said:
I get first dibs on her sister if she has one!!!!!!:boink: :D
Shes got a sister that is like a perfect 10!!! on the scales. I'll try to bust out my digi cam, but I've already had it thrown away once so if the situation calls for it :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
well then what the hell are you doing posting on this thread!?!?

pass her my email, man!!:bash:

·
baby polar bear
1,755 Posts
Driven said:

Shes got a sister that is like a perfect 10!!! on the scales. I'll try to bust out my digi cam, but I've already had it thrown away once so if the situation calls for it :D
you better be taking that digicam ;)

:drink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts