Acura World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2011 Acura ZDX :) (My fourth Acura)
Since it was not new, it did not contain the original "MSRP" Window Sticker from the original purchase. I heard it was possible for an Acura dealer - such as the selling dealer - to "reprint" or somehow make a copy of the original sticker. I plan on keeping this car - and I would love to have the original sticker to keep along with the original 2011 Sales Brochure I was able to find.
I would be willing to pay any reasonable administrative / shipping fee.
I contacted someone at the original selling dealership - and they acted as if I was making an outrageous request...
I would like to know if a copy or reprint is possible - and possibly could an Acura dealer look up the cars history to see which maintenance was performed on the car by Acura?
In lieu of the actual window sticker from my car - I would like to inquire if anyone out there that owns a 2011 Advance would be willing to copy their sticker - maybe with their VIN blocked out...
Thank you for your time
Soichiro (Honda) Fan

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
As I understand the process, we get the files on delivery and the stickers themselves are printed with the dealer info of the selling dealership. *I* myself don't have any way of being able to get one, and I'm not sure if there is a way to print them from the original selling dealership. Even if it's possible, it would more than likely go back no further than the current model year.

The only thing I could tell you is to contact the dealership that originally sold the vehicle to see if they can help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the process isn't easy and usually only the original dealer that first sold the car can get a re-print and it's not cheap either. The process is a major pain to get a reprint so most dealers will not do it unless its a new un-sold car that had it's window sticker damaged so the dealer needs to get a re-placement...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts