Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading to the dealer tomorrow to get a diagnosis on this weird something or other thats loose underneath my feet as I drive and I can feel/hear it slide forward when I brake... also gonna see if they can salvage my blower motor (if they cant Im looking at 900 or so to replace it)

cross your fingers for me....

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Damn - that's expensive. :eek: Good luck bro.

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, Luck wasnt with me- and neither was my brain

ok that sliding clunk under the floor on the drivers side?

you ready?

It was a Mag-Lite flashlight I left under my seat. It was sliding forward when I stopped and it was out of immediate sight. This after a service guy and a mechanic drove it and checked underneath and all...

final tally= $115.78

included the 72 dollar diagnostic fee and a Balance/Rotate I needed.

:shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed:

·
Registered
22 Posts
ouch.... similar story.. my car had been cutting off and coming back on for about 3 days.. this was ofcourse scaring me so I went to the dealer to have the electrical system check.. after 30 minutes the wonderful mechanic found that the ground wire was loose.. 64 dollars to find out I needed to tighten a bolt.. gotta love it :bigcry:

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
Re: well, Luck wasnt with me- and neither was my brain

esCarbonie said:

you ready?

It was a Mag-Lite flashlight I left under my seat. It was sliding forward when I stopped and it was out of immediate sight. This after a service guy and a mechanic drove it and checked underneath and all...

You idiot :rofl:

at least it isn't anything serious :D

·
Registered
51 Posts

esCarbonie said:

you ready?

final tally= $115.78

:shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed::shakehed: :0uch: :shakehed:

hahaha ... too funny!

:mhihi: :lol: :punch: :punch: :drunk:

·
Registered
14,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: well, Luck wasnt with me- and neither was my brain

mola said:

hahaha ... too funny!

:mhihi: :lol: :punch: :punch: :drunk:
ahhh you fohcker!!!! you keep bringing back my pain!!! let this thread DIE!!!:bash: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

esCarbonie said:

you ready?

final tally= $115.78

ahhh. what a relief.

lil raja

·
Registered
487 Posts
esCarbonie said:
heading to the dealer tomorrow to get a diagnosis on this weird something or other thats loose underneath my feet as I drive and I can feel/hear it slide forward when I brake... also gonna see if they can salvage my blower motor (if they cant Im looking at 900 or so to replace it)

cross your fingers for me....
good luck!?! What happened???:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.