Acura World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!

That movie was horrible!!!! I can't believe I wasted my time picking that up, driving to my friends house, wasting his DVD player's 'max hour life', wasted his time, then wasted my time putting it in the DVD case, wasted my time driving home, wasted my time going to Blockbuster, wasted my time putting it in the return slot.

You know I got love for you man, but I didn't see nothing that appealed to me in that movie other than Jay swearing up and down and those fineeeeeee looking women! :beerchug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,736 Posts
Time Machine sucked ass too.
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
Scorpius said:
Time Machine sucked ass too.
What's wrong with it? I was planning to see it sometime soon. The original "Time Machine" movie is a classic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,505 Posts
Jay and Silent Bob strikes Back is just a movie filled with inside jokes. If you haven't seen and appreciate the other 4 movies, you won't like this one...:beerchug:
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
nootch said:
Jay and Silent Bob strikes Back is just a movie filled with inside jokes. If you haven't seen and appreciate the other 4 movies, you won't like this one...:beerchug:
indeed :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,736 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:


What's wrong with it? I was planning to see it sometime soon. The original "Time Machine" movie is a classic.

The one fromt he 60's was fine... the new one in theaters now just plain sucked... Its like it was rushed. And the Sprite guy didn't add much either.
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
Scorpius said:



The one fromt he 60's was fine... the new one in theaters now just plain sucked... Its like it was rushed. And the Sprite guy didn't add much either.
Well, is it worth seeing on video?

Has anyone seen "Rock Star"? Is it worth renting?
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
avengerjr said:


no. :thumbsdown:

poopies for you! :)
Well, I went to Best Buy over the weekend and bought 8 DVDs! So, I have enough to keep me busy for a while. :)
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:


Well, I went to Best Buy over the weekend and bought 8 DVDs! So, I have enough to keep me busy for a while. :)
Well whoopdie fucking do. You know you don't have to brag about how much money you have that you went to buy 8 DVD's. :D :D

What'd you get focker.
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
pgatour1 said:


Well whoopdie fucking do. You know you don't have to brag about how much money you have that you went to buy 8 DVD's. :D :D

What'd you get focker.
LOL!....

American Pie 1 & 2 (boxed set)
Dirty Harry Boxed Set (5 movies)
Midway

....there are many more Clint Eastwood flicks to purchase, as I'm a huge fan! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
avengerjr said:
i still don't have a dvd player :(

i am looking into buying some cheap vhs movies ;)
Well, you just bought a new house, you've got an excuse. All those others who don't have a DVD player don't have an excuse.

:beerchug: :bash: :D
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
avengerjr said:
i still don't have a dvd player :(

i am looking into buying some cheap vhs movies ;)
Let me know! I have the Dirty Harry collection on VHS I'll sell you for $25. I also have American Pie 1 I'll sell you for $5. :)
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
Driven said:


Well, you just bought a new house, you've got an excuse. All those others who don't have a DVD player don't have an excuse.

:beerchug: :bash: :D
I got my DVD player 2 months after getting my new house. :)
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:


Let me know! I have the Dirty Harry collection on VHS I'll sell you for $25. I also have American Pie 1 I'll sell you for $5. :)
I already have AP1...what all is int he Dirty Harry collection?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,736 Posts
Wyle E. Coyote said:


Well, is it worth seeing on video?

Has anyone seen "Rock Star"? Is it worth renting?

No... not worth the magnetic tape it is recorded on.
 

·
I WANT YOU!
Joined
·
5,787 Posts
avengerjr said:


I already have AP1...what all is int he Dirty Harry collection?
Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
The Enforcer
Sudden Impact ("Go ahead, make my day.") :)
The Dead Pool
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top