·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
pgatour1 said:
I'm not going even get involved in that, I don't know what the heck is going on, someone break it down.
Basically it is a similar thing to the X scandal, but on a much higher level. People have given HMS (Hennessey Motor Sports aka John Hennessey aka 800hp Viper guy) thousands ($142,000 is just one case) of dollars as well as cars and he hasn't done what he said he would.

I think he's really in for it.

·
Acuraworld Veteran
1,108 Posts
SidVicious said:

Basically it is a similar thing to the X scandal, but on a much higher level. People have given HMS (Hennessey Motor Sports aka John Hennessey aka 800hp Viper guy) thousands ($142,000 is just one case) of dollars as well as cars and he hasn't done what he said he would.

I think he's really in for it.
I remember reading that article in Motor trend about it, was that the car he claimed did 2.64 to 60 and like 8 secs to 100 mph. the quarter was like sub 10. Am I correct on this.

It was a cover issue prob like 10-12 months ago maybe more

·
Yuck Foo
2,589 Posts
pgatour1 said:

I remember reading that article in Motor trend about it, was that the car he claimed did 2.64 to 60 and like 8 secs to 100 mph. the quarter was like sub 10. Am I correct on this.

It was a cover issue prob like 10-12 months ago maybe more
It was definitely on the cover of a car mag... It's the Venom 800. The 1/4 mile time was in the 10's.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If someone screwed me out of my car PLUS that money...oh man id go at him legally SO hard, and then if that didnt work for whatever reason, Id introduced him to my cousin......my 6'9" cousin.....hes lost some weight, so hes only 300lbs now, he was almost 400 lbs. :D Hell id do that if someone screwed me out of $500 and MY car. Nevermind $142K USD PLUS a viper.

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Moe182 said:
If someone screwed me out of my car PLUS that money...oh man id go at him legally SO hard, and then if that didnt work for whatever reason, Id introduced him to my cousin......my 6'9" cousin.....hes lost some weight, so hes only 300lbs now, he was almost 400 lbs. :D Hell id do that if someone screwed me out of $500 and MY car. Nevermind $142K USD PLUS a viper.
well to these people 142k plus the car is probably like 200 bucks to us at most. but still to me money is money. i am dead straight on it. and yes if someone mess with my car that will tick me off badly i promise

1 - 12 of 12 Posts