Acura World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened???? I was registered and I was member #46!!!!!! Now I have re-reg!!!!!!!! Now I am member #90!!!!! I wanted to be one of the first 50!!!!!! JEEZ!!!! This have something to do with a HACKER????????? BASTARD:bash:

Well, I hope we are cool now. Glad to have another forum to rant and rave over. Lets get all the Acura fools over here!!!!

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
yup. it was the hacker

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mdaniel said:
Where does it show your member number? I don't see it on my profile.
When I registered, I just looked at the number of members. It was 46 the first time I signed up. Now its at 90. And since I know I was the last one to sign up, I am number 90!!!!!! Yes, I am a brain surgeon!!!!

·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mdaniel said:
I just sorted the member list by date joined. Member #15. :)
WOW!!!!! I am not the only smart one here!!!! You must be the rocket scientist!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,827 Posts
Yeah man - welcome and sorry for the mix-up. We now have a backup solution in place to prevent that kind of Tom Foolery in the future. ;)

And please tell everyone you know! We're here to have a better forum! :)

AztecRol said:
What happened???? I was registered and I was member #46!!!!!! Now I have re-reg!!!!!!!! Now I am member #90!!!!! I wanted to be one of the first 50!!!!!! JEEZ!!!! This have something to do with a HACKER????????? BASTARD:bash:

Well, I hope we are cool now. Glad to have another forum to rant and rave over. Lets get all the Acura fools over here!!!!

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
All you guys suck with your nice low numbers...us newbies got it bad!!! Ya'll should've posted something about this board on A-TL.com and then my number would be lower!!:D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts