Acura World banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Give it a few years and the aftermarket parts will come out nonstop. HKS and GREddy already have a turbo in the works that is either completed and ready for production or near it. By the way, the CWest kit is much much nicer and it's limited cause you can only get in Japan.

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
TommyBoiSxty9 said:

Anyone else thing this is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice?
:D
Wait a minute!! Do I see Celica here??? :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

·
Registered
771 Posts
evolaerok said:
By the way, the CWest kit is much much nicer and it's limited cause you can only get in Japan.

Yeah the Cwest DC5 kit is available in the US now. Actually has been for a couple of months now. Cool thing about Cwest is they use a fiberglass/urethane compound which gives you the flexibility of urethane but its about 30% lighter.

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
jimster716 said:

Yeah the Cwest DC5 kit is available in the US now. Actually has been for a couple of months now. Cool thing about Cwest is they use a fiberglass/urethane compound which gives you the flexibility of urethane but its about 30% lighter.

How much? If things work out and my lil brother gets the rsx-s, I want him to get this kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.