Acura World banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
If you are bored then go to www.crazyacura.net its my site.... also if you have a modded TLS that you want me to put up, let me know, i need one pic of your car.

I prefer cars with rims. Im raciest like that, :p
HAHHA, you might wanna take out the comma on your ling somehow coz' now it's not bringing us to anywhere ;)

and yeah, jesal is a raciest ;) not only does he want cars with rims, your car can't be nbp as well :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Crazy_AcurA said:
it can be NBP, but it needs to have rims... :D Why would i put cars up that look like mine? :dunno: :p :D
Great!! Jesal propagating the world with his whoredom!!!

·
Registered
16,149 Posts
Jesal I don't mind at all if you put mine up there...just use one of the pics that i posted up a few days ago if you want. Orr...if you want I can email you an original or something. If you wanna use one, lemme know. :D

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ken2000ac said:
Jesal I don't mind at all if you put mine up there...just use one of the pics that i posted up a few days ago if you want. Orr...if you want I can email you an original or something. If you wanna use one, lemme know. :D

hell yea!! Send me the pictures, cuz the ones you posted are kinda small....

Email me then at [email protected]

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
why doesnt this seem like gallery talk...:sqnteek: :sqnteek: :sqnteek:

·
Bling_Bling INSPIRE 32V
3,018 Posts
Great ride, great web site!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
songoku said:
Great ride, great web site!!! :thumbsup:
thanks...i made the website...:p :D Jesal cant write HTML if his life depended on it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.