Acura World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently cracked my foglight lens due to a rock and got a new foglight unit. then i had a friend of mine order a set of xpels for me since he was ordering a set for his new I35. I saved a couple of bucks on the shipping..The [email protected] was put on and last night a realized that i got another crack due to a rock!!! The fregging warranty says that you have to go thorugh insurance and get a claim and then xpel will send you a check. Why the hell would anyone go through insurance for something that cost 200 bucks??? Any suggestions on what i should do?

·
I am no one
14,751 Posts
acuratls23 said:
i recently cracked my foglight lens due to a rock and got a new foglight unit. then i had a friend of mine order a set of xpels for me since he was ordering a set for his new I35. I saved a couple of bucks on the shipping..The [email protected] was put on and last night a realized that i got another crack due to a rock!!! The fregging warranty says that you have to go thorugh insurance and get a claim and then xpel will send you a check. Why the hell would anyone go through insurance for something that cost 200 bucks??? Any suggestions on what i should do?
wow, are you serious? have you been driving extremely fast these days, like around 100mph? coz' the xpel stuff are capable of sustaining 120mph impact. i have had them on for 6 months now since my first fog broke. i have had tons of marks on the xpel plastic but still there is nothing on my fogs.... this is really weird.... but nonetheless, sorry to hear that bro... :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.