Acura World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so it's fucking cold out and guess what?

there is no fucking heat in my building.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,838 Posts
raia:

Sucks on your dilema. :( It's times like that where you gotta love down comfortors!! :)

BTW - please watch the usage of profanity in the fucking title. ;)
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
HOwcome you didn't edit hers you prick, you edit my shit and I own JOO, You know you better hide when I come down to orlando in a few months i'm gonna kick ya ass:D :D

Oh BTW it was 84 here today, Scottsdale Owns Joo, Infamuz, how was Joisey today, bet it was just as comfortable as NYC. Oh well, :D
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
never mind you did edit it, You still better hide when I come down there, be afraid:misslefir :misslefir :misslefir :flame: :flame:
 

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
Joined
·
10,527 Posts
pgatour1 said:
HOwcome you didn't edit hers you prick, you edit my shit and I own JOO, You know you better hide when I come down to orlando in a few months i'm gonna kick ya ass:D :D

Oh BTW it was 84 here today, Scottsdale Owns Joo, Infamuz, how was Joisey today, bet it was just as comfortable as NYC. Oh well, :D
run on sentences galore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry about that, i use that word so much that i just don't really notice i'm using it anymore.

anyway, the heat is still not on. last winter the building was like 90 degrees all winter and i had to keep the windows open.
last night the heat stopped working. i woke up and i thought my windows were open, but they weren't. it's cold in here, but at least it's not windy.

i guess that's the thing about mad old buildings, you never know what is going to happen.
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
pgatour1 said:


HEY WANG, is this fucking english class, don't be a bitch:mad:
After a while, it gets annoying as all hell. :rolleyes:

There is nothing worse than a person with a formal education in grammar that chooses to speak ebonics because it seems like a cool idea. :thefinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
raia_CL said:
sorry about that, i use that word so much that i just don't really notice i'm using it anymore.

anyway, the heat is still not on. last winter the building was like 90 degrees all winter and i had to keep the windows open.
last night the heat stopped working. i woke up and i thought my windows were open, but they weren't. it's cold in here, but at least it's not windy.

i guess that's the thing about mad old buildings, you never know what is going to happen.
Must be nice in a 30 degree apartment eh? :bash: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Driven said:


Must be nice in a 30 degree apartment eh? :bash: :mad:
it's not 30 degrees in here. it's not like i can see my breath. i don't know how cold it is, but i know it's not 70 which is what i would like it to be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
raia_CL said:


it's not 30 degrees in here. it's not like i can see my breath. i don't know how cold it is, but i know it's not 70 which is what i would like it to be.
It's like 65 degrees in my office. I need to put a jacket on, brrrrr...its freezing. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top