Acura World banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
NO MORE DIALYSIS
4,082 Posts
I don't know any Honda enthusiast who would ever consider Cadillac as an alternative!

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RiceBoy said:
I don't know any Honda enthusiast who would ever consider Cadillac as an alternative!
Who said anything about considering a cadillac as an alternative, I said we have yet another car too worry about on top of all the other alternative...:p :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Too bad that the CTSi will only be able to out-perform the current M5. Next generation (coming within the next 1 - 1 1/2 years) is rumored to have a V10 5.5L 500HP engine in it (maybe even a 550hp engine).

·
That is all.....
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Driven said:
Too bad that the CTSi will only be able to out-perform the current M5. Next generation (coming within the next 1 - 1 1/2 years) is rumored to have a V10 5.5L 500HP engine in it (maybe even a 550hp engine).
Oh yeah! It's supposed to be directly linked to the Williams F1 engine.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
DAMN! im gonna have to get that car some how...anyone wanna loan me 80 Grand? how about 50 Grand for a M3?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well, good for Caddy. They're finally making headway in the competitive sport sedan market. I'm almost rooting for them as the underdogs against BMW here.

I don't find the design ugly, I may yet warm up to it. We're used to Honda's sedate and smooth-lined design, but Caddy's new hard-edged style is intriguing!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
its agreat idea but seriously how many cars can they pu a ls6 engine in cause that is what im getting fro the article , espically the part wehre they say that they plan to have a peformance vehice for every line , that just makes me think that there gonna have a drought of ls6 engines which isnt good espically whe vette owners paid all that money and now there going to ahve to strugle to beat a 4 door caddy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.