Acura World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once dated this chick - DAYUM she must have been some kinda playboy model. We worked together and she was married, and had NICE sweet fakies - the kind you just wanna fall asleep on.

So one day in the office, we bumbped into each other in the hall (it was a friday so the office was dead), I asked her to meet me in an office and we tore it up!

She was about 5'8, 135, 36C and sandy blonde. Damn I miss her.

·
NO AMG, NO CARE
10,481 Posts
pics? ;)

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
jahruleme said:
ok - so she was like that singer jewel with fakies. verrrrry nice.

Bad teeth and all? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to be with...

·
Registered
463 Posts
Guessing from your articulate grammar, I'm surprised you can bag anything at all. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Any body know who this guy Jahruleme is?

J: I've read three of your posts so far and you sound like an idiot...are you?
Can I recommend some remedial lessons on not sounding like an idiot?
While you are at it, you may want to brush up on your ebonics...you sound like the world's premier ass clown!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Guess which one?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
avengerjr said:

the one with the tongue piecing and cigarette :p

:scratch:

:lurk:

Um... yeah... actually.

·
Fire-Breathing Femme
6,064 Posts
avengerjr said:

the one with the tongue piecing and cigarette :p

:scratch:

:lurk:
God, I'd hope so. The other one looks like she needs to lay off the heroine...

I'm so glad that drug chic look seems to be fading. It's a wonder track marks weren't in vogue a couple of years ago, with as thin, baggy-eyed, and hollowed out as some of those skeletons in the mags were...

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Phoenix said:

God, I'd hope so. The other one looks like she needs to lay off the heroine...

I'm so glad that drug chic look seems to be fading. It's a wonder track marks weren't in vogue a couple of years ago, with as thin, baggy-eyed, and hollowed out as some of those skeletons in the mags were...

Actually, I like 'em skinny... the skinnier the better! :boink:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Scorpius said:

Actually, I like 'em skinny... the skinnier the better! :boink:
:stupid: :werd:

·
Acuraworld Member
3,493 Posts
Scorpius, that cigarette chick is the HOTTEST girl you've ever had?? Dude, I'm so sorry....:(

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
JLmax said:
Scorpius, that cigarette chick is the HOTTEST girl you've ever had?? Dude, I'm so sorry....:(
You still would bang her! :p

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
JLmax said:

The hottest i have a picture of... They get mad when I whip out a digicam right after.

·
Registered
463 Posts
JLmax said:
Talk is cheap! Let's see some pics of what you've had...if you ain't gonna post, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!:p

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Scorpius said:

The hottest i have a picture of... They get mad when I whip out a digicam right after.
Hahah! I did that once, let me say that again, ONCE. I got the digital camera thrown to the other side of the room :D Good thing it landed on the sofa and its got a metal casing otherwise :bash: :mad:

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Driven said:

Hahah! I did that once, let me say that again, ONCE. I got the digital camera thrown to the other side of the room :D Good thing it landed on the sofa and its got a metal casing otherwise :bash: :mad:

My DC 210 was destroyed for taking a picture when I wasn't supposed to... I just ordered a dc3400 off of Ebay... Oh well...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts