Acura World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know who you are, Looks like your going get about 3-6" of snow tonight, After hitting mid 50s today. Tomorrow's wind chill around 0 and temp around 20. Well you have only had about 18 inches of snow so far this year and you usually get about 38" so you need to make up for it.

THIS IS FOR YOU CHICAGO PEOPLE, with your 540s
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
it's colder in missouri right now than it is in chicago, and it's been warmer here all weekend. jghjdgvjsfhg i hate missouri weather! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
As long as the snow doesn't interrupt w/ my weekend, I'm happy ;)

The 540 does pretty well in the snow fool! I'll race ya even in the snow and beat your ass! hehe Just keep that 4x4 away. hehe :)
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Driven said:
As long as the snow doesn't interrupt w/ my weekend, I'm happy ;)

The 540 does pretty well in the snow fool! I'll race ya even in the snow and beat your ass! hehe Just keep that 4x4 away. hehe :)

HAHAH, What Supercharger,
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
raia_CL said:
it's colder in missouri right now than it is in chicago, and it's been warmer here all weekend. jghjdgvjsfhg i hate missouri weather! :(
Tell me about it. I was wearing shorts in 70 degree weather yesterday, now there's a windchill in single digits and some snow on the ground. God I hate this weather sometimes.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
kuwolde said:


Tell me about it. I was wearing shorts in 70 degree weather yesterday, now there's a windchill in single digits and some snow on the ground. God I hate this weather sometimes.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Hey kuwolde,

I saw a sticker on the back of a Civic yesterday that looked like your avatar and I actually knew what it meant. And some say talking to people on an internet forum is useless. :D
 

·
baby polar bear
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
It got down to 24 last night, and it is 25 right now with a windchill of 7 when I was driving in to work this morning...this after it was like 73 on Sunday :dunno:

Oh well, I love it! :D

It is supposed to get down to around 15 tonight too...brrrrrrrrr :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,392 Posts
1"-2" of Snow; High of 26 degrees; In the low teens tonight; Winds at 15-20MPH during the daytime, increasing to 30MPH later in the evening; Windchill below 0 :(:bigcry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,177 Posts
Nothing like snow. The only part of snow that I hate is these highway authority put too damn much salt on the road and gets all over on your car! I really hate that! You have to wash your car like every other day. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
SidVicious said:


Hey kuwolde,

I saw a sticker on the back of a Civic yesterday that looked like your avatar and I actually knew what it meant. And some say talking to people on an internet forum is useless. :D
For a university in the middle of the midwest, KU actually has a lot of graduates in southern California. When I was in school here I think I had at least 3 or 4 friends who were from California. Personally if I lived in California I don't think I would have come here to go to school. I would have stayed in the Pac 10.

:bigok:
 

·
Acuraworld Veteran
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Infamuz said:
Nothing like snow. The only part of snow that I hate is these highway authority put too damn much salt on the road and gets all over on your car! I really hate that! You have to wash your car like every other day. :mad:
AHHH I miss that so much,:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wish I was back east, that way I could sit in traffic, skid all over the ice roads, ruin my car with salt. And pay tolls to go anywhere, bend my rims on potholes. there has got to be more fun things to do there I just can't think of them now, I'll stay out here with my wide open perfect WARM/HOT, dry roads.:D :D
 

·
Yuck Foo
Joined
·
2,602 Posts
kuwolde said:


For a university in the middle of the midwest, KU actually has a lot of graduates in southern California. When I was in school here I think I had at least 3 or 4 friends who were from California. Personally if I lived in California I don't think I would have come here to go to school. I would have stayed in the Pac 10.

:bigok:
I'm not much into college sports, but I can understand why people would want to move to CA after being stuck in the midwest for four or more years. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
I worked as a laborer at a construction site all day OUTSIDE yesterday. Holy shit...manual labor sucks!! Good money though...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top